Hospital Planning & Infrastructure (H.P.I.), since 2014 is recognised as a
premium platform for knowledge and ideas sharing for the healthcare
fraternity to discuss latest trends in the hospital design and build space in
South Asia. H.P.I. focuses on the tremendous opportunities in the Indian
healthcare sector and brings together solution providers to discuss the
challenges of building sustainable and profitable hospital infrastructure
across the region.
Hospital Planning & Infrastructure (H.P.I.) Summit is the ideal place to
network and learn from some of the best leaders in the industry. It is
organised with the objective to contribute towards the healthcare sector by
educating and spreading knowledge.
H.P.I. will be hosting a series of stand-alone Summits in2017, with speakers
featuring some of India's top leading professionals in the sector who will
discuss the importance of design and planning in healthcare facilities in the
New Delhi | 17th March
Nagpur | 15th July
Kochi | 25th August
Why you should attend?
• Discover solutions on key issues on planning and designing of healthcare facilities
• Learn about new emerging trends and product developments in the healthcare industry by some of the best industry experts
• Network with industry leaders and key decision makers
• Get your issues addressed on a specific topic by recognised expert speakers who are up-to-date with the latest developments in the healthcare sector
• The learning environment encourages you to exchange your experiences, ideas and practices from your company with others, helping you optimise your learning